We’ll provide you with all the information you’ll ever need to start a flexible dieting lifestyle– you get to keep this information forever. Our content– blogs and Youtube is free. What we’re really selling is accountability, encouragement & support, and access to an amazing Crossfit-centered group of flexibility dieters. Here’s an outline of our process:
• Starting with the end in mind: In his best seller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, the late Stephen Covey engages his readers in the idea of setting your goal, and then working backwards to the present in order to identify the steps and measures necessary to reach the goal. That’s how we approach things at FDC- we’ll have a conversation to discuss where you’d like to be (the end, and new beginning), where you are, and then develop a plan to get there.
• Based on our initial conversation and on your current body metrics, your goals, and your activity level (hint: you should see Russell at Crossfit Total Control. Have you seen Crossfit abs?), we’ll set macronutrient/calorie benchmarks for protein, carbs, and fat, to maximize the balance between body recomposition and performance.
• We’ll add you to our Facebook FDC page, which will give you access to scores of other flexible dieters, recipes, and “hacks” to help in navigating a flexible lifestyle.
• We’ll coach you through how to measure and track your food (so easy now! Ten years ago Asher had to track food in an old fashioned journal!). We will also give you access to an iPhone app which will allow you to populate your daily data. This data will allow us to perform trend analysis on your progress (what was the point of being a CPA if you can’t nerd out?!)
• Each week we will have a check-in call to go over your results, progress, and modify our plan as needed.
Are you a Crossfit box or gym looking to roll out a nutrition program? We’ve run over a hundred athletes through our program and can coach you in establishing a program tailored for your gym and athletes.
Wouldn’t it be easier for you to have a 5-day meal plan with an accompanying grocery list? Can you imagine how much you could save in a month? With 5 years of flexible dieting experience and a lifetime of amateur home cooking, Asher can create you a five-day meal plan with an accompanying grocery list specifically designed for your daily macronutrient goals. The plans can be tailored to incorporate any number of meals out (Asher worked out of a suitcase in the winter during his accounting & consulting career), and personal tastes. Let us know how we can help!